Wound Care Products
At Miraculous Medical Supplies Inc. in Miami, FL
When recovering from an injury of any kind, the care and attention you give to the site of your wound is of the utmost importance. Whether you’ve recently suffered a laceration, sprain, or rupture, the way you treat the wound has a direct impact on the way it heals. Avoid infections, worsening symptoms, or re-injury with products specifically designed to help you heal. From splits and bandages to hot/cold packs and dressing, we have everything you need to take care of yourself after an injury.
We are proud of offer a comprehensive lineup of wound care solutions. Browse our selection below or stop by our store today to see these fantastic products for yourself. Our compassionate staff of professionals is always here to help you find the right wound care solutions for your unique condition. Begin your path to recovery today – we look forward to serving you.
Learn More About Wound Care
Hydrofiber Dressing Aquacel® Extra 4" X 5"
- Composed of two layers of Hydrofiber® technology stitched together.
- It is nine times stronger and has 39% greater absorbency as compared to the original AQUACEL® wound dressing.
- Specifically suited to help manage moderate to highly exuding wounds.
- Manufacturer #420674.
- Brand Aquacel® Extra™.
- Manufacturer Convatec.
- Application Hydrofiber.
- Dressing Color White.
- Dimensions 4 X 5 Inch Material.
- Hydrofiber® Technology.
- Shape Rectangle.
- UNSPSC Code 42311510.
Silver Dressing Aquacel® Ag Extra 4 X 5 Inch Rectangle
- Composed of two layers of Hydrofiber® Technology stitched together
- Specifically suited to help manage moderate to highly exuding wounds and is cleared for the same indications as the Aquacel® Ag dressing.
- The addition of ionic silver in AQUACEL® Ag Extra™ provides rapid, effective, sustained antimicrobial activity.
- Help manage chronic wounds by keeping exudate in check, fighting infection and defending against pain with the AQUACEL® Family of dressing - powered by Hydrofiber ®Technology.
- PLUS AQUACEL® Ag EXTRA helps protect wounds from infection by killing a broad spectrum of wound-related bacteria and yeasts with proven, in vitro efficacy*,2,3: